The Mission of the Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust is to support the continued stewardship of the historic Sandwich Town Hall, to assist the Town Manager and staff as a resource for volunteers, events, and programs, to provide, if feasible, funds for special purposes, and to make recommendations for the perpetual protection and enhancement of the Sandwich Town Hall as a major cultural, functional, and historic asset of the Town of Sandwich and the Commonwealth.
The Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust is a non-profit, 501(C)3 organization.
Board of Directors
Board of Directors as voted and approved at the 2014 Annual Meeting and in accordance with the By-Laws of the Trust:
1. President : Bill Daley
2. Vice President : Jonathan Shaw
3. Treasurer/Membership Recorder: Sue Vibberts
5. Immediate Past President: not applicable
6. Director at Large: Tobin Wirt
7. Director at Large: Bob King
8. Director at Large: Linell Grundman
9. Director at Large: Kathy Coggeshall
10. Director at Large: Joe Carlson
Webmaster: Don Bayley
Your Comments or questions are welcome.
Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust
PO Box 185
Sandwich MA 02563
Membership in the Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust helps to support the stewardship of the historic 1834 Sandwich Town Hall and to perpetuate the Sandwich Town Hall as a major cultural, functional, and historic asset of the Town of Sandwich.
Members will receive an annual report about the activities of the Town Hall Preservation Trust and e-mails of up-coming public programs planned at the Town Hall.
- 1834 Club————————————————$250.00